Calibration Engineer, Engineering Center Cluj
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Calibration Engineer, Engineering Center Cluj active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in areas of driver assistant systems, automated driving, connected and electric mobility, our ideas make driving safer than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 600 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, who work closely together with other Bosch Engineering Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
- University master degree in Electrical Engineering, Industrial Automation, Computer Science or comparable;
- Base knowledge of software development and programming skills;
- Analytical and creative way of thinking;
- Good technical analysis skills;
- Structured working and good communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and handle tasks flexibly;
- Hands on and Do-It yourself-mentality;
- A good level of English; German can be an advantage;
Nice to have:
- Willingness to travel and work temporarily abroad;
o 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
o Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
o Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
o Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
o Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
o Annual performance bonus;
o Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
o Inspiring working conditions;
Did you know that Bosch develops systems for the Railways industry?
We use the same sensors from the automotive industry (Radar, Video and a Rail Control Unit) and we adapt the software for the tramways.
The Tram Forward Collision Waring (TFCW) detects pedestrians and bicyclists and gives a warning to the tram driver. It even breaks the tram if a collision is unavoidable, because it is "Invented for Life"!
Do you want to know how the Engineering Center Cluj is contributing for safe transportation?
Let's talk more!
- Application work and commissioning of driver assistance system for trams (tram forward collision warning system);
- Setting application parameters into the software for railways systems;
- Maintain customer relation for the assigned regions worldwide;
- Evaluation and documentation of the validation and acceptance tests internal and at customers;
- First customer contact for all technical related topics;
- Conduct trainings of customers (fleet operators, workshop personal and tram drivers);
- Acquisition of new customers;