Financial Controller - CSC TSR
As a Financial Controller in our department you will be part of an International Team. You will have to:
- Collect, check, control and clarify financial data and information from the main locations in order to get data for further analysis;
- Devise methods and procedures for collecting and processing data, utilizing knowledge of available sources of data and techniques;
- Prepare and review monthly consolidated financial results and implement monthly variance reporting as compared to budget / forecasts;
- Analyze the financial data and prepare financial statements (balance sheets, income statements, others) and strategic reports (Balanced Scorecards) on location / business unit / division level;
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are in accordance with defined financial guidelines and procedures;
- Establish and maintain a financial reporting system which guarantees the accurate presentation of financial results. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Knowledge, skills and abilities;
- University or Master Degree in Finance / Economics / Economical Engineering;
- English Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking;
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and financial principles;
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues;
- Ability to work in a team environment.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals. Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around i44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.