BI Engineer - possibility for remote work
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs BI Engineer - possibility for remote work active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Mandatory Skills Description:
- Microsoft Power BI Report Development and Administration.
- Azure Analysis Services with experience in Tabular Model Development and Administering Azure Analysis Services.
- Azure SQL Server Development and Administration
- Expertise in Datawarehouse modelling
- Good communication skills. Should be able to communicate with the Customers clearly and precisely to understand the requirements.
- Experience with Microsoft data management tools and the Azure platform environment
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Experience in Azure Devops and integration with CICD pipelines
Basic development competences in any kind of programming language -
C#.NET/ VB.NET/Python is an added advantage
Good communication skills. Should be able to communicate with the Customers clearly and precisely to understand the requirements.
We are looking brand new Data Analytics team for new customer.
In essence, client is leveraging the Azure PaaS platform with all kind of (business) data to build an advanced analytics platform aiming at delivering better insights and applications to the business.
The platforms are continuously being enhanced to support (additional) CI/CD and validated learning environment for science, machine learning and AI capabilities for all areas customer-facing like digital omni-channel interaction and commerce, commerce relevance, personalisation, loyalty and marketing and non-customer-facing like assortment optimization, supply chain optimization, external parties and IoT.
We will be working on end to end functionality including architecture, data preparation, processing and consumption by systems.
- Designing and implementing Enterprise Level Reporting solutions in BI domain
- Actively collaborate with other team members to deliver complex solution which address client's needs and requirements
- Implementing data lineage and reconciliation mechanisms (including monitoring dashboards and alerts)
- Working with data source and data consumption teams to align on data structures and schemes
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.