This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Solution Architect active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Mandatory Skills Description:
- Microservice designs and architectures (SOA, formal patterns etc)
- APIs and API frameworks (Glue/WSO2, Swagger, RAML, REST, Web Services etc)
- Security (OAuth, OpenId, etc)
- Scalable infrastructure models (Cloud, DB Fabric, Openshift, PaaS etc)
- Core programming technologies and tools (Java, JPA, Spring, OSGi etc)
- Familiar with architectural patterns such as Serverless Architectures, CQRS, event store
- Extensive experience delivering complex solutions (ideally but not restricted to banking and/or financial institutions), from analysis and design through all delivery phases
- Knowledge of architectural frameworks and best practices
- Proven leadership track of record in designing and implementing complex, mission-critical and high traffic enterprise architectures
- Stakeholder management experience
- TOGAF certification and/or experience
- Experience with agile methodologies (ideally Scrum or SAFe)
Join our Development Centre and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
- Collaborate with the global WM architect/analyst team to define and implement solution components for various Wealth Management platforms.
- Communicating complex and broad range of information pertaining to the solution and roadmap clearly and appropriately catered to for different levels (Managing Director to junior developers) and functions (Close The Bank, Run The Bank, Business management, EA, development teams etc ) both within IT and the business
- Getting consensus on the solution and roadmap, ensuring buy in to the proposed architecture by all stakeholders
- Selects the proper design patterns and solution frameworks for the Wealth Management platforms, both back-end and front-end.
- Producing relevant artefacts including architecture blueprints, decision logs and technical solution documents
- Determining the non-functional requirements such as data volumes, through put performance, data retention requirements, authorization/authentication etc. in order to ensure solutions are scalable, robust, allow for agile change and meet any project Service Level Agreement's and regulatory requirements
- Participating and leading design workshops.
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.