Payroll Analyst with Dutch
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs I.FUTURE active
View all jobs Payroll Analyst with Dutch active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
We are hiring Payroll Analyst with Dutch in Bucharest!
This job is for our client, a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, and operations. The company works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, the company drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
• Student or graduate
• 1-3 years of experience in Payroll / HR / Customer Support
• Advanced level of Dutch and English
• Self-Motivated person, with a positive attitude
• Flexible and eager to learn new things
• Individual payroll ticket processing via Service Now ticketing system deriving from main Workforce processes such as Hire, Job Change, Exit, Benefits, Leave of Absence, etc. + keeping the 3rd party payroll provider informed
• Efficient collaboration with Workforce team in Bucharest, Bangalore team, client representatives, and 3rd party payroll provider in order to clarify payroll details, update the systems and include everything in payroll accurately and in due time according to internal deadlines and payroll cut-offs
• Payroll Report(s) consolidation, analysis, and validation based on data from Workday, Payroll provider, local HR team, and Client Management
• Data reconciliation between Workday system used by Accenture and Payroll system used by the payroll provider
• Monthly massive payroll quality check for individual payroll request to ensure data accuracy
• Hire details validation to ensure accurate onboardings and 1st payments
• Participate in calls with payroll provider and client champions (management) to clarify payroll details
• Work alongside a team of specialists and access custom training that help improve your professional skills
• Be part of a team with a strong sense of togetherness and work in a relaxed atmosphere where whatever the problem might be, there is always a solution for it
• Access to a global network of knowledge and resources
• Continuous learning and exposure to a disruptive business and new challenges
• Attractive benefits package including coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension account, life insurance private account, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, online, interactive library subscription
We process this data for recruitment purposes only. If you apply to this job it means that you allow us to process your personal information. We are storing this data in our Applicant Tracking System, [which is fully compliant with EU data protection laws], and we will not share it with anyone else. You can request the deletion of your personal information at any moment.