This job is no longer active!
View all jobs EY Romania active
View all jobs Data Scientist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
In Romania, EY has been a leader on the professional services market since its set up in 1992 and our over 700 team members in Romania and Moldova provide seamless assurance, tax, transactions, and advisory services to clients ranging from multinationals to local companies. Our offices are based in Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara, Iasi and Chisinau.
Joining EY places you on the cutting edge of business trends. From the very start of your career, you’ll see first-hand how they shape our world.
At EY we have a privileged perspective on business. We not only operate in over 150 countries, we also have insights into many of the world’s largest organizations and governments. This allows us to make predictions on trends which shape our future and change tomorrow in the process.
As the business world changes, can you keep the pace?
Find us on: www.facebook.com/EYCareersRomania
- Mandatory Romanian, solid English reading, speaking and writing
- Understanding of machine-learning and operations research
- Knowledge of R, SQL and Python; familiarity with Scala, Java or C++ is an asset. Experience of 18 months or more
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop) – experience of minim 2 years
- Analytical mind and business acumen
- Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Solid experience in the field of technical documentation and the ability to present complex interrelationships in an easy and understandable way
- Experience with acting between business & IT service organization, being persuasive when required
- Experience with preparing proposals and estimation for the design and implementation of data models and testing
- Ability to manage a large volume of information into a short period and extract essential information and ability to work on multiple projects in parallel (2-3)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred
- Any data science certificates are a plus
Nice to have:
- Related experience in power and utilities sector/ banking/ automotive is a plus
- Experience in working into an agile environment
- Experience with architectures for cloud technologies
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Combine models through ensemble modeling
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams