Digital Business System Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vauban becomes Inetum active
View all jobs Digital Business System Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• 3+ years’ experience in business & system analysis
• Previous experience with API specifications and testing
• Previous experience with Internet/Mobile Banking or other customer facing digital projects
• Have experience with and understanding of development processes and project methodologies (e.g. SDLC, Waterfall, Agile, SCRUM)
• Have the ability to interact well with business users at different levels within the organization
• Can easily and clearly communicate with business and IT colleagues
• Have keen prioritization skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks or projects concurrently
• Have good presentation skills
• Are focused on finding solutions
• Are a team player, energetic person with a desire to learn and progress
• Bachelor's degree or higher
• Fluency in English, verbal & writing
• Bachelor's degree or higher.
• Interact with business lines to clarify business requirements
• Assess feasibility, benefits and risks and provide opinions/recommendations
• Analyze impact of business requirements on the existing systems and overall IT environment
• Provide effort estimates for the analysis work
• Transform business requirements into functional and non-functional specifications
• Participate in the solution design, support development and testing
• Maintain specifications up to date throughout the project, operating the approved changes
• Provide post-implementation support to system administrators during stabilization
• Provide functional and gap analysis in application acquisition (RfPs)
• Document specific requirements and participate in the evaluation process.