IT Infrastructure Commercial Process Manager - IT TSR
Due to the continuous growth of the Business Unit ADAS the demand on IT Infrastructure increases and we have an IT Infrastructure Commercial Process Manager position available within Automotive IT Infrastructure. Working as an IT Infrastructure Commercial Process Manager within the Projects & ADAS Data Platforms team, you will be responsible for the coordination of all commercial activities around services and projects. You will support the Service Manager, Project Manager and Operational team to deliver professional IT Infrastructure services to the fastest growing business unit of Continental. With your excellent planning, organization and coordination skills you will play a central role in delivering best class services and efficient projects.
Your work as an IT Infrastructure Commercial Process Manager will include:
- Provider Management by ensuring that contracted services are delivered as defined in Service Level Agreements and Frame Contracts. Verification of invoices and clarification of invoice problems with the provider which can vary from hardware suppliers, Data Center operator, Managed Service suppliers to Cloud providers;
- Creation of order requests and shopping carts, tracking of orders, and verifying reception of the goods or services;
- Submission of maintenance or subscription extensions/renewals in collaboration with the Operational teams and Service Management;
- Contract Management by maintaining contractual records, developing and implementing procedures and policies to reduce financial risks;
- Commercial documentation and asset management by defining proper documentation structures, assuring high quality of the inventory, keeping documentations up-to-date and auditable;
- Support of Service & Project Managers with commercial processes and assuring compliance with Continental's policies;
- Demand Management by collecting and consolidating demands, analyzing commercial implications and discussing the realization with technical, project and service experts.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Technical Expert career path;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field/comparable qualification or vocational education with relevant professional experience;
- Excellent planning, coordination and organizing skills;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs and applications;
- Experience with ERP systems and understanding of commercial processes (ordering, processing, invoicing) and commercial terminology (budget, invest, expenditures, depreciation etc.);
- Very good communication and presentation skills;
- Positive attitude and willingness to work in a global team with different cultures;
- Interested and passionate in IT technologies and innovative IT Infrastructure solutions;
- Self-motivated, structured and result-oriented;
- Willingness to travel, also internationally;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).