AUTOSAR Architect/Integrator - CES TSR
* Establish and maintain a working knowledge of AUTOSAR standards.
* Lead and/or support troubleshooting of issues in AUTOSAR software integration and software components.
* Integrate AUTOSAR SW Components from OEM or developed internally.
* Configure AUTOSAR BSW Modules and RTE.
* Configure MCAL according to hw requirements.
* Develop SW Tests, based on established Test Automation Technologies.
* Execute Tests, document results.
* Analyze issues and anomalies and coordinate all activities with SW Project Leader.
* Participate in reviews to ensure requirements and guidelines are being met.
* Stay up to date on changes occurring within the AUTOSAR standard. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
* Experience in AUTOSAR Architecture;
* Good knowledge on automotive products;
* Expertise at Embedded C Language;
* Good Knowledge on UDS Diagnostic Protocols;
* Application Development and Hands-on experience in Configuration tools like Tresos;
* Hands on experience with Vector and EB tools;
* Experience in Vector Tools like CANoe;
* Good Knowledge on CAN/Flexray Communication Protocol;
* Experience in Trace32, GHS, JTAG , hands-on Experience in Debugging with Hardware Interfaces;
* Known to scripting language PYTHON or CAPL is a Plus;
* Good to have System Level Knowledge;
* Experience with tools like GIT/Gerrit/Jenkins and AGILE methodologies will be a Plus;
* Good Analytical and Interpersonal skills.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.