Software Requirements engineer - CES TSR
Continental Engineering Services (CES) is active worldwide as an independently operating provider of comprehensive engineering services. The segment "Interior Functions" develops embedded system solutions for all interior functions in all kinds of vehicles. We develop by integration of existing components stable and fast solutions for use in small series and special vehicles. We are always seeking useful applications beyond the automotive area and also offer a range of conceptual and feasibility studies. Our portfolio of innovative products offers flexible and customizable solutions across the automotive and non-automotive markets.
* Displays & Instrument Clusters;
* Climatization & Haptic Control;
* Comfort Electronics;
* Multimedia. The responsibilities of our new colleague will be:
* Responsible to analyze all provided SW or system requirements and document them accordingly;
* Responsible to clarify with customer all product development requirements;
* Identifies missing functional and nonfunctional requirements or inconstancies and clarifies them with the project team and customer;
* Responsible to create traceability matrix for needed documents on the project;
* Checks that SW requirements are covered in each customer delivery;
* Involved in the quotation phase and development concept;
* Participates and triggers reviews as to identify any inconstancies in implementation and requirements. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* At least three years of experience in embedded C projects;
* At least one year experience as RE;
* Good knowledge of automotive environment;
* Process and tool experience for requirement, change, version management;
* Understanding of the customers and good customer orientation;
* Good planning, organization skills and well structured;
* Proactive and good communication skills;
* Knowledge of German language is a plus.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
With sales of i39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 40,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately i8.4 billion in 2015.