Accounting Internship Program
Tenneco Inc., a $9.3 billion global manufacturing company, is pioneering global ideas for cleaner air, and smoother, quieter and safer transportation. We're one of the world’s leading designers, manufacturers and distributors of Ride Performance, Motorparts Clean Air and Powertrain products and technology solutions for diversified markets, including light vehicle, commercial truck, off-highway equipment and the aftermarket. Tenneco is present in Romania with their DRiV facilities (ex Federal-Mogul Motorparts) in Bucharest – Global Shared Services Center and in Ploiesti – Braking products plant.
Get in the Drivers’ Seat with Us! Join our Accounting Internship 1-year Program
and be part of our Bucharest Global Shared Services Center.
As an Accounting intern you will have different responsibilities in one of the departments:
- Accounts Payable (vendor’s accounting):
- Invoice processing;
- Vendor’s relations management.
- Treasury (payments):
- Process payments: vendors, payroll, taxes, etc.;
- Cashflow forecasting activities.
- Accounts Receivable (customer’s accounting)
- Collection of unpaid bills;
- Accounts Receivables reporting.
- General Ledger (general accounting):
- Specific month-end closing activities and reporting;
- Fixed assets, accruals, provisions and other financial metrics calculations.
- Graduate/Student in a final year with a major in Economics/Foreign languages (Spanish/ Italian/ German/ French/ Polish/ Czech/ Russian, etc.) or an equivalent;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Basic knowledge in Accounting;
- Good MS Excel skills;
- Ability and initiative to solve problems and suggest solutions;
- Willingness to learn and to adapt to new situations;
- Capability to be proactive and goal-oriented.
- 1 year limited contract;
- Flexible work hours (4h/6h/8h);
- Work in a multi-cultural environment;
- Practice the knowledge gained during your studies.