Technical Test Analyst
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
With these skills, you are a great candidate:
• Has worked in an environment that requires understanding of complex technologies.
• Solid telecom network and IT knowledge developed in a corporate environment.
• Using requirements, creates and executes test cases.
• Proven experience in making things become a reality.
• Determination and flexibility in alternating tasks and projects.
• Capacity to working beyond the multi-functional and cultural limits in order to deliver services and changes
• Excellent communication skills – especially in understanding requirements.
• Proven knowledge in Waterfall and Agile methodologies
• Experienced with HP QC/ALM, Jira or other programs used in a product’s development lifecycle (CD&I tools).
• English (minimum level required - B2)
• Any other foreign language is an advantage
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Test planning/execution:
o Analysis of design specifications and requirements to identify and design. appropriate test cases and scenarios
o Execute test plans/scenarios with test data or real data.
o Design and maintain Regression test plans and contributes to software development
•Reduces time to market through quick, precise manual and automated testing that is continuously enhanced and innovated
•Submits precise information on important topics that allows key stakeholders to take decisions based on the presented risks.
• Searches, analyzes and validates pro-actively the tests/programs that have failed and their defect fixes, provides and records detailed information that would solve efficiently the defects.
•Collaborates with Testing Lead to identify risks/key issues that affect quality, using QA team’s framework, and working with project team in order to mitigate them.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you