Assistant General Manager
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
• Minimum 1-year experience in a similar position;
• Bachelor’s degree;
• Experience in Microsoft Office & Excel. Attention to details and the ability to manage time effectively
• Advanced level of English and knowledge of standard office administrative tasks;
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and always maintain professionalism and confidentiality;
• Adapts and responds well to change.
• Works effectively with individuals and teams
• Ability to make prompt, clear decisions
• Provides support to the General Manager and Executive Staff by handling the official documents (correspondence, communications, presentations).
• Plans and coordinates company meeting and events, using a flexible approach;
• Handles researches, and documents working with The Executive Team and non-Executive team;
• Establishes positive relationships with employees at all levels and provides support;
• Welcomes visitors or external clients;
• Coordinates and develops project-based work by having a focused approach;
• Analyses operating practices and implement changes.
For one of our clients, a major corporation in the insurance industry, which offers life
insurance, retirement plans, employee benefits and asset management services, we
are looking for a passionate person willing to support customers in a constantly