EU Funds Consultant
TPA is one of the leading tax, accounting and audit services companies in Romania and Central and South Eastern Europe. From our offices in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca we cover all regions of the country. TPA Romania currently has 10 partners and more than 160 full-time employees providing support to our clients in the fields of Tax Advisory, Accounting, Auditing, Advisory and Legal.
The TPA Group is an independent member of Baker Tilly Europe Alliance and is thus able to provide to its clients a worldwide network of tax advisors, auditors and consultants.
We are looking for a new colleague with:
- University degree in Economics, Law or Technical field
- At least 3 years of experience in projects for EU- and national funds
- Knowledge of the EU- and national legislation regarding grants and financial instruments
- Ability to identify and understand clients needs and to quickly adapt to changing client and business dynamics;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills necessary (in both Romanian and English) to effectively interface with all levels of firm management and staff, clients and other external business contacts; knowledge of German would be an advantage;
- Experience with MySmis;
- Interest to prepare applications and implement projects for a wide variety of different areas;
- Ability to manage his/her own time effectively;
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Analysing the available programs in order to identify the funding solutions for potential beneficiaries;
- Evaluating the beneficiaries’ eligibility;
- Preparing the adequate financing sources: opportunities analysis, economic-financial analysis, administrative assessment, eligibility analysis (mostly POR, POCDIF, PODD, PNDR, PNRR, Innovation Norway, HG 807/2014);
- Developing and submitting the specific documentation for accessing grants: prepare business plans, feasibility studies, financing requests, cost-benefits analyses, risk analysis, etc;
- Assistance in the implementation phase of the projects: development of the acquisition procedures, answers to clarification letters, reimbursement documents, intermediary and final reports;
- Monitoring activities in order to implement the projects according to schedule; checking documents submitted by the beneficiaries and advising them to obtain / make / sign compliance documents;
- Attending business meetings, conferences, etc.
We are ready to welcome you in our young and competitive team, to offer you a friendly working environment, flexible time schedule, work from home and continuous professional development opportunities.
You will learn that professional achievement is not only a result of hard work and dedication but also means having the right partner to provide you with support and guidance.