Senior Technical Writer
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
• 3-4 years of technical writing or equivalent experience writing customer-facing software documentation
• Knowledge of authoring tools and style guides
• Excellent oral and written English communication skills (C1 level minimum)
• Strong editing skills
• Good time management and ability to follow deadlines
• Ability to describe a process, system and/or product in an organized professional document
• Enthusiastic about technology and quick to learn new tools and processes
• Ability to create effective end-user documentation using business requirements and design documentation.
• Effective problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently or within a team environment and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to evaluate new processes or plans.
• Strong research skills
What will you contribute?
We have a position available for a Senior Technical Writer who wants to join our team in Bucharest.
If you know English at a near-native level, you are interested in technology and you love writing and editing, this could be a great opportunity to join a growing team in one of the leading financial technology companies.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Reporting to the Fusion Risk Product Delivery Manager, the Senior Technical Writer will participate in the Product Development process as a member of the project team to develop documentation requirements for the product, and coordinate the completion and delivery of documentation for the product from planning to release under general supervision. You will perform writing, editing, and/or illustration tasks on technical documentation, such as user manuals, installation manuals, help documents, release notes and tutorials.
• Building and maintaining working relationships with project team members and coworkers to successfully complete projects and assigned tasks within required timelines
• Organizing and maintaining documentation assets for the project team.
• Assisting team members and other groups within the organization on documentation projects.
• Working with developers, testers, business analysts and product managers to write and maintain end-user guides and release notes
• Reviewing documentation for organization, content, technical accuracy, and style
• Learning to use Finastra’s authoring tool (MadCap Flare) and internal tools and processes
• Proactively research product changes