Senior DevOps Engineer
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
• Experience operating and developing infrastructure and services in public cloud environments (preferably AWS)
• 3-5 years of experience in Build and Release software
• Strong knowledge of one or more scripting languages (Python, PowerShell or Bash)
• Working experience in implementing CI/CD pipelines in public cloud (AWS is a plus)
The Canadian mortgage market is sizeable with outstanding mortgage credit of $1.5 Trillion, and >$400 Billion in originations annually. Historically our Canadian Mortgage Technology business (branded as Filogix) has been a strong and stable business facilitating over 95% of broker-originated transactions.
What will you contribute?
As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for build, provisioning, management and maintenance of cloud and on premise platforms and automating build and release pipelines for the Development and QA teams.
You will have a chance to learn the most modern technologies, prove your proficiency during challenging project engagements and be recognized as a world-class specialist in CI/CD, Public Clouds and Infrastructure development.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Primarily for support of AWS@Apple Support services. AWS support, engineering and DevOps background is required
• Automation of builds, deployments, provisioning reducing manual efforts, always looking for continuous improvements
• Developing and managing CI/CD processes
• Supporting development teams in technical questions of continuous integration/continuous delivery and DevOps tools
• Monitoring and managing DevOps infrastructure and tools (Jenkins, Git, AZDO, SonarQube, Checkmarx, ELK etc)
• Able to research, architect and drive complex technical solutions, consisting of multiple technologies and cloud services.