Jr. Budget & Reporting Analyst
Welcome to Philip Morris International’s (PMI) affiliates in Romania, Philip Morris Romania SRL and Philip Morris Trading SRL.
Philip Morris Trading SRL, based in Bucharest, is responsible for the sale and merchandizing of PMI brands throughout the country. We have a dynamic brand portfolio that includes top international brands such as IQOS, Marlboro, Chesterfield, L&M and Virginia Slims. Philip Morris Trading SRL was established in 1997 and today employs more than 250 people in its head office and regional sales offices.
Philip Morris Romania SRL is our manufacturing factory based in Otopeni and employs more than 700 people. The factory has recently received a 490 million euro investment in becoming a new tobacco products – HEETS for the IQOS tobacco heating system. The factory serves the international demand of countries as Japan, but also EU countries where IQOS is sold.
We are also strongly committed to making a difference in the communities where our employees live and work. We support nonprofit organizations in the fields of education, culture, domestic violence prevention, and the fight against hunger and extreme poverty.
- Economic University degree (egg: Business Administration, Finance, Accounting);
- Working Experience: at least 2 years of experience within a Finance department of a FMCG or Financial Consulting company;
- Previous experience of working with business and financial systems;
- Excellent communication and analytical skills;
- Ability to work in a time pressure environment with strict and tight deadlines;
- High learning agility, ability to take on new, more complex and challenging assignments in a dynamic and demanding environment;
- Displaying curiosity about areas outside the immediate role;
- Fluent in English, both oral and written;
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint).
Jr. BUDGET & REPORTING ANALYST
- 10 months temporary contract with Randstad working for Philip Morris -
Purpose of the Job:
Assist under supervision in regular departmental activities related to preparation, analysis and monitoring of business planning reports and KPI’s.
- Reporting & Regular Internal Reporting (Flash Report, Monthly Performance Report, etc.)
- Act as SPOC for business planning department in the relation with Nielsen contract review (includes financial conformity, renewal/new contracts check, archiving -if necessary), efficiencies, meetings.
- Nielsen data reports and summary updates, ad-hoc data analysis;
- Monthly Global Shares Planning & Reporting tool update on sales data, HC, FTEs, POSs, etc
- Timely and accurate preparation, consolidation and review of weekly and monthly KPI’s (volumes, channels, offtake and shares evolution);
- Consolidate, analyze and monitor cluster business performance and competition reports;
- Timely and accurate preparation of weekly business reports and PPT presentations;
- Assist with the preparation of weekly and monthly commercial reporting;
- Perform ad-hoc financial/commercial analysis and reporting