Junior Credit Analyst, trainee with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Junior Credit Analyst, trainee with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
We care about giving people a better way forward. Be part of a team in which you are empowered & encouraged to reach your full potential and fulfill your ambitions. With the Michelin all-season internships, you can take your first step towards a career, and not just a job.
Let`s team up if you are searching a full time (8 hours), 6 months paid internship in Credit. No matter what career path you choose, an internship in Michelin can prepare you for the journey ahead.
As a Credit intern, you will:
- Learn intensively about Michelin, our products and way of doing things.
- Put that knowledge into practice, in real business scenarios.
- Work together with our colleagues and your mentor, until you gain independence for your own projects.
- Be involved in credit activities as block/ unblock statuses of clients in system when is requested.
- Perform basic checks in the system.
- Make score analyses to establish risks and credit limits for the clients with the help of colleagues.
- Be involved in activities for accounts receivable.
- Learn how to work in an ERP system – we use Oracle;
- Take part in various activities regarding our credit department.
- are a student or a fresh graduate with an economical background ;
- are interested in developing yourself;
- take pride in your team spirit;
- are task-oriented and show initiative;
- are speaking English and French fluent ;
- have problem-solving ability, accuracy and attention to details;
- are familiar with: Word & Excel processing, E-mail, Internet.
- Learning opportunities that will help you develop your competencies for the future;
- Real business challenges;
- Attractive salary and benefits package;
- A flexible schedule, with the possibility to work from home;
- An experienced mentor to guide you;
- 6 months contract with the possibility of extension.
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.