Internship - Sensor Fusion for Autonomous Driving - ADAS TSR
We are a diverse team of engineers, mathematicians, physicists, focused on the development of multi-sensor fusion algorithms, especially in the areas of road representation and traffic participants. Our goal is to provide a comprehensive description of the environment around the vehicle, fusing detections from available sensors (camera, radar, lidar etc.). We are looking for colleagues that want to start a career in a dynamic and future-oriented field, improved environment perception being essential to reaching fully autonomous driving.
Daily activities will include:
- support fusion algorithms development (e.g. issue pre-analysis, lower complexity fixes, literature research);
- simulation and testing in dedicated environments;
- software quality activities (e.g. unit testing, static code analysis) A mentor will support you to gradually take over responsibilities, after an initial training phase that will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- C/C++, preferably OOP know-how;
- basic algorithms understanding;
- math skills (e.g. matrix operations, coordinate systems and transformations);
- understanding of basic physics concepts (e.g. equations of motion);
Background in any of the following is a plus:
- Matlab, Python;
- involvement in practical technology projects.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.