Internship SW Developer R&D Measurement Technology - ADAS TSR
As part of the ADAS Test & Validation department, our team develops a complete data acquisition, algorithms simulation and validation solution, SW + HW, covering a large variety of roles and responsibilities (Technical Lead, SW Architecture, Design and Development, Deployment, Validation, Customer Support).
We go step by step towards a fully automated driving and we enjoy each and every step, every new function provided by ADAS to our Customers (Emergency Brake Assist, Traffic Sign Assist, Lane Change Assist, Rear Cross Traffic Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control + Stop&Go, Head Light Assist, Lane Departure Warning, Surround View...).
We are looking for a motivated and organized student, with a strong passion for technology and a high quality bar for his work. Join our ADAS Measurement Technology development team in order to ensure a high-quality solution for ADAS Data Acquisition, Test and Simulation activities.
- Analyze SW Requirements and develop the corresponding functionalities;
- Test definition/automation and test execution for the implemented functionalities and for own SW modules;
- Ensure traceability according to given requirements and specifications;
- May participate in System Test activities. You'll be part of a professional and dynamic development team.
A mentor will guide you to take over, step by step, your own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization
Skills and experience:
- Student at a relevant University (i.e. Computer science, Informatics...)
- Knowledge of operating systems (Win10, Linux...), SW development process and tools
- At least basic knowledge on C++/OOP/ Phyton
- Good communication and team skills.
- Good writing, reading and speaking English skills.
- Well organized person, tenacious, attentive to details, methodic, rigorous.
Would be a plus:
- knowledge on test techniques & tools
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Technical Expert career path;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
<il>Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.