With a defined Purpose to lead us, Deloitte acts with courage and conviction to make an impact that matters every day - across our businesses and around the world - by serving the most sophisticated clients, tackling the world's most complex problems, and promoting integrity and trust in the marketplace.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries, and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.
The European Regional Delivery Center, ERDC for short, provides IT technology services to Deloitte clients across major European and EMEA, is part of a strongly integrated network of Global Delivery Centers that operate across the world.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related discipline or equivalent combination of education
• Minimum 3 years of experience in an HR Admin role or related experience is desirable
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills demonstrating a professional behavior
• Strong analytical, detail oriented, project management skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Relevant experience with some HR related processes as Performance Management, Learning & Development, Recruitment, Employees’ Relations, Compensation & Benefits, is desirable
• Problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and provide solutions in a timely manner
• Ability to set priorities and to respond to changing demands from multiple sources on short notice; excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and as a team member; strong teamwork and collaboration skills
• Ability to handle multiple assignments on a timely basis with a high degree of accuracy
• Experience in a professional services organization is desirable.
• Responsible for the administration of updated data related to various HR Information systems or tools for HR areas like L&D, Performance Management, Talent Engagement, Talent Management;
• Responsible for running and analyzing regular or ad-hoc reports for management decision-making on various HR related topics;
• Ensure that utmost confidentiality is maintained for all sensitive HR information processed;
• Manages logistics and reporting for on-line & offline events: RSVPs, attendance, act as SPOC for confirmations and last minute changes of agenda;
• Prepares and communicates schedule for the performance review sessions;
• Handles logistics & reporting for Certifications area;
• Manages full cycle of procurement procedure for HR projects: vendor relationship, contract and invoice management, end-to-end management of all stakeholders in the process;
• Managing tickets for relevant platforms such as our LMS & Performance Management tools;
• Answer employees queries about HR-related issues;
• Offer research and reporting support for various HR projects;
• In conjunction with HR team members, participates in the development and implementation of new or revised HR programs, systems, procedures, and methods of operation;
• Supports and brings value to the HR team by participating in cross-departmental projects, when occasion arise;
• Performs other duties as assigned or necessary.