NPS & VoC Analyst
Welcome to Philip Morris International’s (PMI) affiliates in Romania, Philip Morris Romania SRL and Philip Morris Trading SRL.
Philip Morris Trading SRL, based in Bucharest, is responsible for the sale and merchandizing of PMI brands throughout the country. We have a dynamic brand portfolio that includes top international brands such as IQOS, Marlboro, Chesterfield, L&M and Virginia Slims. Philip Morris Trading SRL was established in 1997 and today employs more than 250 people in its head office and regional sales offices.
Philip Morris Romania SRL is our manufacturing factory based in Otopeni and employs more than 700 people. The factory has recently received a 490 million euro investment in becoming a new tobacco products – HEETS for the IQOS tobacco heating system. The factory serves the international demand of countries as Japan, but also EU countries where IQOS is sold.
We are also strongly committed to making a difference in the communities where our employees live and work. We support nonprofit organizations in the fields of education, culture, domestic violence prevention, and the fight against hunger and extreme poverty.
o Bachelor's degree required (Economics, Statistics, Market Research, Informatics/Engineering);
o More than 1 year experience in a similar position;
o Functional skills:
- Advanced EXCEL knowledge
- SQL / Tableau / Power Bi experience is a plus
- Background in Statistics is a plus.
o Fluency in English;
o In depth understanding of consumer centricity;
o Passionate about using data analytics to proactively design solutions to empower teams with detailed tools and insights.
o Excellent communication skills and collaboration capabilities;
o Proven analytical skills combined with high attention to details;
o Ability to quickly absorb and apply new information.
- Deliver regular and ad-hoc reports to connect NPS with other metrics and get a clear picture and a better customer understanding (profile, behavior, patterns, conversion points, etc.)
- Perform advanced data analysis combining different consumer data sources (NPS, CRM, Call Center, Consumer Panel etc.) providing valuable insights to drive business decisions.
- Acting as data analytics subject matter of expert and continuously support the Omnichannel XP team through data mining.
- Contribute from a business analyst role to the development of NPS System to ensure data accuracy throughout the process.
- Actively involved in creating and updating analytical solutions to ensure data enrichment.
• Integrity and trust
• Proactive and solutions-orientated
(1 year temporary contract)