Commercial Intelligence Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Philip Morris Romania active
View all jobs Commercial Intelligence Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Welcome to Philip Morris International’s (PMI) affiliates in Romania, Philip Morris Romania SRL and Philip Morris Trading SRL.
Philip Morris Trading SRL, based in Bucharest, is responsible for the sale and merchandizing of PMI brands throughout the country. We have a dynamic brand portfolio that includes top international brands such as IQOS, Marlboro, Chesterfield, L&M and Virginia Slims. Philip Morris Trading SRL was established in 1997 and today employs more than 250 people in its head office and regional sales offices.
Philip Morris Romania SRL is our manufacturing factory based in Otopeni and employs more than 700 people. The factory has recently received a 490 million euro investment in becoming a new tobacco products – HEETS for the IQOS tobacco heating system. The factory serves the international demand of countries as Japan, but also EU countries where IQOS is sold.
We are also strongly committed to making a difference in the communities where our employees live and work. We support nonprofit organizations in the fields of education, culture, domestic violence prevention, and the fight against hunger and extreme poverty.
- University (economy, informatics or engineering);
- More than 1 year experience in a similar position;
- Advanced EXCEL knowledge
SQL / Tableau / PowerBi experience is a plus
- Fluency in English;
- Excellent communication skills and collaboration capabilities;
- Analytical skills
- Project Management skills
- Ability to quickly absorb and apply new information
- Prepare sales report, forecasts, Sales KPIs, analysis and dashboards (Excel/Tableau/PowerBi) in order to support business decisions;
- Involvement in various project from a business analyst role or from a project lead to deliver business solutions towards company digitalization strategy.
- Various bonus/ ad-hoc reports calculations and approvals is order to be provided as per deadlines;
- Assists in the development, implementation & support of the channel strategy;
- Oversees the implementation of cross-functional projects
• Integrity and trust;
• Solution oriented
(1 year temporary contract)