Open Source Project Manager
You will join the Global Technology Services (GTS) team at Société Générale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC). GTS, as the IT infrastructure department of Société Générale, is at the center of the transformation of the operational model of the Group and is expanding its activities in Bucharest to set in Romania one of its 3 main global delivery locations.
- Be an influencer & promoter for open source strategy;
- Build networks and influence DSIs (Directions Systemes Informatiques) on open source ambition/roadmap and execute respective programs independently;
- Position yourself as an open source contribution manager for transversal Open Source Program Office;
- Ability to find open source opportunities and build business cases for GTS & Other DSIs;
- Accompany the technical teams who want to contribute to open source to let them publish their contribution on GitHub.com (GITHUB & SGITHUB) and simplify the contribution process;
- Follow the activities of Société Générale on github.com and quarterly audit of all the repositories;
- Synchronize and streamline the open source contribution in different departments (GBSU, TPS, BSC, ITIM & GTS);
- Work closely with the security teams in GTS and group to mitigate the security risks associated with external contribution;
- Socialize with different developers’ community (across the group) to understand their contribution strategy & influence developers;
- Work with OSPO (Open Source Program Office) at network level and prioritize between global and local initiatives/activities.
- Strong Project/ Program Management skills with technical background;
- Exposure to Open Source and IT development experience;
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills;
- Proven track record of building proposals from abstract concepts and of building effective presentations;
- Experience in working with Architects and Principal engineers / architect background is a big plus;
- French language is an advantage.
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.