Lead Customer Experience Specialist with German PMT
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have a great opportunity for a Lead Customer Experience Professional with German to join our Honeywell Building Technologies team in Bucharest! You will serve as the primary customer contact for your assigned portfolio of accounts and ensure all customer needs and expectations are met. You will support service organization and projects by processing work packages / managing requests in a timely and correct manner.
• University studies, preferred ;
• Minimum 1 year experience in Customer Support or related;
• English advanced level;
• German medium to advanced level;
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
• Market specific training and ongoing personal development
• Career growth opportunities;
• Experienced leaders to support your professional development;
• International work environment;
• Processes a wide variety of maintenance related activities between Honeywell and customers: records, changes in the list of equipment or obligations covered by the contract (escalations), cancellations, re-registrations, renewals;
• Initiate, get approvals (if necessary) and complete billing related to contracts;
• Analyzes and takes the necessary steps to resolve disputes (credit issuance and reflow);
• Perform business reporting based on business requirements, following the required frequency;
• Records and modifies internal purchase requests according to business requirements (direct and indirect purchase);