Homologation Engineer - ADAS TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Homologation Engineer - ADAS TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
- Project management of worldwide radar homologation for ADAS sensors including new certification and recertification in coordination with international project teams;
- Consult project teams and relevant stakeholders within BU ADAS/Continental regarding Homologation/Certification/Product Compliance;
- Ensure continuous transparency on certification status;
- Ensure correctness of internal documentation with a view to applying regulatory certification requirements;
- Monitoring of legal framework for radar certification (especially for key countries);
- Driving process improvements within the field of homologation (e.g. with regard to knowledge management, transparency) and carry out training sessions for relevant stakeholders;
- Coordination of homologation-relevant activities and corresponding communication with suppliers, customers, certification bodies and authorities.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
- Degree in business management and/or a technical field of study (e.g. industrial, mechanical, electrical or automotive engineering, physics) or equivalent education with professional experience;
- Knowledge of homologation, certification and/or type approval, ideally in the automotive environment and in the field of radio certification;
- Project management experience and strong communication skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility, initiative and self-motivation as well as confident acting in a dynamic and international business environment;
- High level of written and spoken German and English, further foreign languages appreciated.