Team Assistant with French or Italian
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology active
View all jobs Team Assistant with French or Italian active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day.
Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Professional Services, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
As part of the Personal Assistance Department you will provide remote support for colleagues in the Allianz Group.
- Maintain the calendars of the management team and schedule and organize meetings
- Act as a connection between various locations
- Support in recruiting/onboarding process/ for new joiners
- Send reminders and standard communications
- Follow-up on to-do’s & action items
- Support in developing the Hub from an administrative perspective
- Coordinate international workshops, including logistics, agenda setting, participants. Support and track status of preparations
- Administrative support in day-to-day business
- Organization of travel arrangements and the processing of travel documents
- General administrative tasks
- Accurate and reliable way of working
- Quick perception
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Pro-active and solution-oriented behavior
- Customer and service oriented demeanor
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Ideally fluent in Italian and/or French
- Good knowledge of MS-Outlook
- Knowledge of MS-PowerPoint, MS-Excel
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.