Total Rewards Lead
PepsiCo a intrat pe piaţa romaneasca in anul 2004, achizitionand liderul pe piata de chips-uri de cartofi, compania Star Foods, prezenta in Romania inca din 1993. Astfel, PepsiCo a devenit unul dintre jucatorii principali pe piata de Snacks-uri din Romania.Cerinte
PepsiCo is the home of iconic billion-dollar brands, leading from the forefront of the FMCG industry. Through a passion for innovation and a strong commitment to winning with purpose, PepsiCo is proudly one of the world's largest food and beverages companies with an exciting portfolio that includes staples such as Lay's, Doritos, Star, Pepsi, Mirinda and 7Up.
PepsiCo is known for raising the bar with each new endeavour, a place where you can learn twice as much in half the time, working in an entrepreneurial and friendly environment, surrounded by collaborative and high calibre colleagues. PepsiCo's HR team is at the centre of our strategic vision, working with people leaders to ensure our talent and organisation reaches its true potential.
As HR Business Partner for the Commercial Functions, you will work with our senior commercial leaders in the East Balkans Market Unit to build the talent, organisation and capability strategy to deliver business growth. You will work across multiple stakeholders, both within the MU and in the wider Region and Sector organisation to deliver business-centric, impactful HR initiatives. You will understand how to balance the long term with short term execution priorities, global scale with localisation.
PepsiCo thrives where business connects with culture. With our entrepreneurial mindset, reach and resources, you can be daring on a global scale. Are you in?
* Support end to end salary benchmarking process: job matching, salary surveys, salary structure in alignment with annual operation plan assumptions.
* Manage salary changes: plan, submit, approve. Ensure compensation changes/employees movements are following company guidelines and are captured to all systems
* Annual Bonus processing: ensure data accuracy liaised with Europe Sector for bonus teams and eligibility. Communication of Bonus scheme.
* Perform job evaluation for assigned group of positions
* Support variable compensation scheme changes and implementation of changes, especially for sales function
* Act as main point of contact for Health and Wellness activities/initiatives
* Implements benefit schemes including customization to local needs based on company approach
* Analyze benefit programs utilization: usage, vendor benefit costs and service delivery, vendor negotiation
* Act as internal consultant in all Total Reward related areas for assigned group of positions and educate Line Managers regarding Total Reward procedures and practices.
* Take part in region/sector/global projects in Total Reward related areas
* 5+ years Total Rewards experience in a multinational environment
* Total Reward functional knowledge (salary planning, market benchmarking, job evaluation using Hay methodology or other)
* Understanding of FMCG business will be an asset
* Excellent analytical skills and drive for results
* Good communication skills - ability to negotiate and sell ideas including unpopular decisions
* Very good English and Excel skills