Front-end Developer (ReactJS)
Edenred is a pioneer, a tech leader and the everyday companion for people at work across more than 46 countries.
Our 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a better place for all, one that is safer, more efficient and more user-friendly. At Edenred, our passion for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity and entrepreneurial spirit are our values. For anyone who needs to vibe in their professional life, we are the best place for you to work and grow.
The Edenred Digital Center (EDC) in Bucharest, Romania is Edenred Group's new Digital hub for strategic IT projects.
Key experiences for a Front-end developer
• Proficient across all relevant technologies and platforms, them being:
o HTML5, React.js, CSS3, SASS
o React Native mobile development
o Extremely competent web disciplines, technologies and best practice in Responsive Design, Online Branding, Usability, Accessibility (W3C, WCAG 2.0)
o Typography (desirable)
o JSON/XML/Restful API’s/Webservices integration
o Redux Architecture (desirable)
o Batch Services (desirable)
• Knowledge of Git source control.
• Partial knowledge of accessibility development for mobile and desktop solutions (desirable).
• An understanding of back-end integration technologies, such as RESTful API’s, stubbed json responses
• Experience with software and writing unit/e2e tests – test driven development.
• Optimization of page weighting, processing and loading.
• Experience with responsive design
• A solid understanding of web application development processes
• Knowledge of Design Patterns and Object Oriented Design
As a front-end developer you will be responsible for the delivery of our customer facing and internal systems, while producing elements, modules and components within the tech stacks.
You will collaborate well with multiple areas, both within the IT team and the wider business, while an understanding and knowledge of integrating and liaising with our back-end development is key to the success of the components and modules developed. Knowledge of web services and restful APIs will be advantageous.
Alongside this you will work closely with our Design & UX team to follow standard accessibility rules in our development but also, you will be expected to improve and build on the standards when needed.
Adaptability will be core to the role, adjusting when needed to new technologies and approaches, keeping the systems up to date through evolution projects, BAU and support requests.
• Ability to adapt and work concurrently with project & change requests
• Build, update and maintain both desktop and mobile applications
• Ability to integrate and understand RESTful API’s, JSON responses and webservices, with experience to challenge what the back-end has provided to correctly fit with the existing solution(s).
• Create, build and maintain a baseline which will be used nationwide within Edenred solutions. (Desirable)
• Work in an agile manner and have an understanding of best practice.
• Clear communication and presentation skills and an ability to work with all functions and levels across an organisation.
• Work with UI and UX to ensure the codebase and approach follows up to date best practice.
• Ensure delivery of solutions with modern robust technologies, with a best-of-breed approach to technology selection. This will include advising Product Managers on changes to keep their platforms fit for purpose.
• One team attitude by understanding other elements of the development cycle and have a pro-active approach to helping others.
VIBE WITH US!
Joining us means:
Taking part in an ambitious corporate project
Becoming part of a team that embraced the digitalization challenge and enjoys this
transformation every day
Living our values every day: passions for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity,
You will greatly contribute to build the project that will improve the customers’ experience
on an international level
You will get exposure to various global cultures and teams
You will be working with the newest technologies to build a new platform from scratch
We offer you a very pleasant working environment, in the heart of Bucharest
We also have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, health subscription, flexible hours, work
from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training & e-learning platforms.
And we do not stop here!