Order Management Analyst with German
We are hiring an Order Management Analyst with German in Timisoara!
This job is for our client, a leading global supplier of technology and services. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Energy and Building Technology, Industrial Technology and Consumer Goods. As a leading IoT company, it offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing.
• Language skills: German B2/C1 and English B2/C1
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Customer Service experience – would be a plus
• Attention to detail
• Analytical thinking
• Ability to synthesize
• PC skills: MS Office (Excel, Word)
• Timely and accurate order processing & software subscriptions in Diagnose Service System (DiSS)
• Provide customers with information related to their software subscriptions, licensing, orders, etc.
• Subscription and service contracts management
• Claim management: returns, processing of warning, licensing inquiries, invoice clarifications, etc.
• Creates and maintains CRM and DiSS data base
• Booking of service charges and monthly billing to customers
• Provide prompt and courteous service to customers by using communication skills to listen, interpret and respond to customer needs, to ensure customer satisfaction objectives are achieved
• Ensure customer issues via telephone/email are dealt with promptly and within a minimum timeframe
• Creates and checks various reports
• Support actions for phase-out of products
• Marketing responsibilities related to new products or processes
• Communicate with other departments to ensure that customers’ needs and claims are being dealt with promptly
• Active participation for the project related continuous improvement process
• Provide training and support to team members
• Fulfil additional tasks required by direct superior.
• Flexible benefits - on top of your salary, they offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used according to your preferences
• The 13-th salary
• Meal tickets
• Relocation package
• Language courses
• Life events celebration
• Growing number of vacation days - work-life balance is essential, therefore they offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in the company
• Home office - if you want to work a few days per month from home
• Health and sport benefits - because your health is a priority
• Various discounts to company's partners
• Inspiring working conditions
• Diversity and multicultural mindset.
We process this data for recruitment purposes only. If you apply to this job it means that you allow us to process your personal information. We are storing this data in our Applicant Tracking System, [which is fully compliant with EU data protection laws], and we will not share it with anyone else. You can request the deletion of your personal information at any moment.