This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Inetum Romania active
View all jobs Product Owner active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. The Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectorial organization and solutions of industrial quality. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
Inetum Romania is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 14 years of activity. It is a stable, growing and profitable company with over 500 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• An eligible bachelor’s degree
• At least 1 year of proven experience as a product owner (preferably an online gaming/social app product)
• Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Very strong analytical skills and technical orientation
• Ability to prioritize and drive sound business decisions
• Ability to present complex ideas simply
• Extensive understanding of the Agile development process and best practices
• Self-starter who can come up to speed quickly on our applications, technologies, and processes
• Knowledge of the principles of product management
• English at a very high level – both speaking and writing.
• Work with Product Management to define broad requirements
• Define major and detailed requirements and priorities in collaboration with the assigned agile team
• Analyze the current platform architecture, the existing interfaces, and the impact expected by new features implementation
• Conduct solution for both gaming and infrastructural features that involve both user-facing applications, business logic back-end components, and 3rd party integrations (beyond UX and HL architecture)
• Balance business requirements with technical feasibility and scalability
Identify project inter-dependencies
• Take full ownership of the features backlog, their prioritization, and the proposed system solution.
The Product Owner leads collaboration, facilitates sprint activities, and creates and communicates requirements artifacts that translate business needs into executable requirements. Through a combination of strong business understanding, solid analytical and problem-solving skills, and excellent interviewing and facilitating techniques, the Product Owner will take the lead in translating business needs into backlog user stories.