Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Business sense
• Analytics skills
• Managing junior technology resources
• Methodological competence, e.g., agile software and test-driven development
• Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
• Strong Java language knowledge
• Good coding skills (data structures, algorithms, errors handling, design patterns, etc.)
• Good Spring framework knowledge.
• Good JPA and SQL knowledge.
• Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN.
• Familiar with: Maven/Gradle, Liquibase/Flyway, Artifactory/Nexus, Docker
• Some exposure to Continuous Integration/Delivery pipeline for cloud, including
• Good problem solving skills.
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills.
Always be in touch with the Solution Architect to ensure the consistency of the technical
Help team to master and grow technical skills
• Provides guidelines and expertise on technology implementation design
• Pilot the diagnostic and the resolution of complex issues
• Ensures technical best practices alignment between teams and promotes new ones
• Verify that the level of quality of the solution is in conformance with the quality objectives
• Generally, you’ll work closely with the design team, product management, and
development teams to create flexible APIs in order to cover all the business requirements.
• Development of first functioning prototypes
• Prototype testing
• Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code
• Take part in discussions on technical solutions
• Pair programming and code review
• Discuss with the Product Owner to define the implementation with the best value/effort
• Develop and document the Stories of the Sprint with other team members
• Create unit/integration tests in a continuous integration environment
• Develop the product in accordance with architectural & technology guidelines
• Is responsible for the quality of the product
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle