Order Management Specialist with Finnish
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Good at communication and highly preferable talent with Finnish language speaking, reading and writing;
- Attention to detail & high concentration, must have the ability and passion to do more;
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Ability to communicate clearly and multi-task in a dynamic environment;
- Strong problem-solving skills and capability to prioritize workload and high volumes
What you’ll achieve
As an Order Management Specialist, you will support the end-to-end order management process, while being responsible for documentation of policy and procedures, reporting and research. You will work with internal and external customers to process and verify the accuracy of online and offline orders.
- Coordinate, conduct, and document order management projects;
- Deliver solutions and improvements through projects to generate efficiencies in the sales operations process;
- Generate reports and recommendations based upon analysis and present data to leadership;
- Build a relationship with other departments, customers, and third parties to obtain information for analysis;
- Work with multi-functional teams to drive velocity, backlog management, and frictionless rate.
It’s not just our products that break the mold. The way we fulfil orders to our customers does too. Our Order Management team takes charge of the end-to-end order management and processing of products, services and solutions received via sales staff and direct customers. We verify and review the accuracy of online and offline orders and determine the appropriate method of order processing to support the needs of the business.
Join us as a Order Management Specialist on our Sales Operations team in Bucharest to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.