Support Developer with Unix
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Minimum 3-years experience in IT – especially in maintenance and developing IT
• Medium knowledge on Oracle database;
• SQL knowledge (medium - advance level);
• Unix/Linux shell scripting knowledge with advance experience required;
• Nice to have knowledge of Control-M job scheduler and/ or code versioning software
(such as Subversion);
• Experience in the banking environment, involvement in IT banking projects and
maintenance of reporting tools is advantage;
• Advanced level of English, French is a plus.
• Regulatory reporting projects and adjustments at the request of the regulator;
• Application maintenance in response to technical evolutions in related applications –
change parametrizations, workflows;
• Monitoring and adapting the code as requested in various requests (technical
specifications, performance, security);
• Improvement solutions/ plans - in accordance with the development standards and
architectural rules of the group;
• Involvement in the project life-cycle and development after requirements: analyze
(technical impact studies, estimation, planning), implementation (technical
specifications, coding and unit tests), delivery in different environments (development,
integration, UAT and production), support the business owner in the testing phase;
• Involvement in the RUN/ Production activities: application support in the production
environment, control of the execution of the batch processes, daily monitoring of the
application, incident resolution.
• Work with customers or departments on technical issues (including maintenance),
improve software performance, and/or upgrade interfaces.
• Prepare reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
Interesting salary conditions
Undetermined period of contract
Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
Official trainings and certifications
English, French, soft skills trainings
Yearly professional evaluation
Financial benefits based in the company partnerships
Professional and friendly working environment