Associate Actuary L&H
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Services active
View all jobs Associate Actuary L&H active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz. Allianz Technology Bucharest is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of solutions: Professional Services, Financial, Actuarial, IT Services and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead. Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Job Purpose/Role The Actuarial Service Center has proved its financial expertise in the Allianz world by:
- Analyzing, optimizing and creating financial models that form the basis of insurance products;
- Providing thorough analyses of complex data;
- Performing data analytics for Allianz Group top players.
- Derive methodologies and add value with in depth conclusions on Risk and profitability assessment for life and health portfolios;
- Develop plans for actuarial processes optimizations and transformation solutions development;
- Derive methodologies and add value with in depth conclusions on Value of New Business, Market Consistent Embedded Value , Market Value Balance Sheet , Return on Risk Capital valuations;
- Derive methodologies and add value with in depth conclusions on different requirements around Solvency II pillar I, IFRS, IFRS17 ;
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or Actuarial Sciences
- Minimum 2 year of experience in insurance/ finance area with focus on actuarial/ risk management/ financial analysis/ controlling
- Proven track record of optimizing processes
- C++, Python and VBA
- Programming experience in actuarial projections tools (MoSes, Prophet, MG-Alfa…)
- Fluent in English; French is a plus;
- MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Access and PowerPoint skills
- Advanced level in Excel
- Willing to study towards the UK IFOA certification
- Very good attention to details;
- Good communication skills
- Client orientation
- Team player
- Ability to work in international environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability/willingness to travel abroad if required
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.