Quality Engineer in Project (QMP) for VNI CVS - TSR
The Quality Team supports the project development teams concerning the fulfillment of the process and promotes the importance of quality. If you join us, you will witness and contribute to the step-by-step creation of commercial vehicle electronic components (instrument clusters, tachometers, control systems) before their launch on the market. As a Quality Engineer in Project your main responsibilities will be to:
* Ensure quality of delivered product and development process conformance according to the defined guidelines;
* Collaborate with Project Manager and Production Responsible to ensure a flawless series product launch;
* Ensure availability of PPAP deliverables according to defined project milestones;
* Participate in project documentation reviews;
* Collect and analyze specific key performance indicators;
* Report quality issues to the involved parties;
* Lead problem solving activities;
* Perform, prepare and participate to internal assessments/audits;
* Customer interface for quality topics; A mentor will support you to gradually take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University Degree (Computer Science, Electronics, Informatics);
* Basic Knowledge of IATF16949/CMMI/PPAP/VDA/ASPICE standards;
* Basic knowledge of Embedded Systems;
* Basic knowledge of manufacturing technologies;
* Basic knowledge of product validation requirements;
* Project and risk management knowledge is an advantage;
* MS Office Applications(Word, Excel, Power Point, Access);
* Fluent English.
* You are a person with initiative;
* You enjoy working in a young and dynamic team;
* You are open minded, intuitive and fast learning;
* You are creative and willing to put your creativity to work;
* You enjoy cooperating across borders and cultures;
* You are an organized person;
* You are focused on quality.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.