LEAD ENGINEER, location: Bucharest
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
Fluency in NodeJS and React;
· 4 or more years of experience developing services and APIs;
· Extensive use of open-source products/services;
· API/microservices, streaming services or UX development;
· A solid understanding of best practices for software development including testing, monitoring, and design;
· Desire to go beyond the functional solution to build maintainable and well-tested code;
· A desire to partner closely with product managers to refine the product;
· Ability to articulate and champion design strategies related to scalability, maintainability, performance, security and usability;
· Experience with highly scalable systems in an AWS ecosystem;
· Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery technologies.
· BS in Computer Science or MS preferred;
Consume Architecture documents from enterprise architects and develop technical requirements and specifications;
· Develop and test code;
· Ensure code performs optimally;
· Ensure code adheres to the company`s security standards;
· Conduct code reviews and technical design and specification reviews for developers in the program;
· Lead and coach developers in the program to deliver simple, highly performing code, adhering to the Enterprise architecture set by the company`s architects;
· Lead continuous integration and delivery practices, including branching and merging of code for releases;
· Work closely with the product owner and QA analyst to deliver release notes;
· Follow Agile practices.
Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!