Android HMI Engineer
Visteon is a global technology company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the world’s major vehicle manufacturers.
You will be working with an android apps team creating HMI for Android based infotainment customer/platform programs ensuring agile development practices and process compliance to meet customer/platform needs.
- Responsible for the delivery of Android Applications and HMI components with in the specific HMI domain scope to different customer projects
- interacting with different other HMI domain leads and HMI architects for solving cross dependencies
- Ensure end to end working of HMI owned components and features
- Review the development activities of individual engineers
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Request all input which is necessary to fulfil the responsibilities
- Solid expertise in design and development of android applications to Android devices / framework using Java / Kotlin.
- Experience in NDK/C++/Java/Android framework
- Experience in developing embedded and/or HMI software in Java, Kotlin, Andoid, Linux or other RTOS
- Experience working in automotive environment and applications in real hardware
- Expertise in automated test tools for Android application.
- Hands on experience with SCM tools and services such as Git, Gitlab, gerrit others
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Exposure to UI design principles and best practices.
- Possibilities for career development in international company focused on being a technology leader;
- Professional development based on up-to-date training opportunities and global expertise;
- Competitive remuneration package with pool of benefits and incentives schemes at place;
- Open and friendly working atmosphere.