Sourcing Manager - international company
INTERNATIONAL SERVICE GROUP PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT (ISGPM) este filiala din Romania a companiei ISG Personnel Management Austria, prezenta in Romania din 1999. Reteaua ISG opereaza la nivel international in 24 de tari europene, prin peste 150 de consultanti, traineri si specialisti in resurse umane. ISGPM furnizeaza solutii complete pentru domeniul resurselor umane, serviciile noastre incluzind selectie si recrutare de personal, evaluare de personal prin metoda Assessment Center si prin testare pshihologica, training si dezvoltare de personal sustinute de sesiuni de coaching individual, audit de management, outplacement, payroll, consultanta in management si administrare de personal.Requirements
To succeed in this role, you should have solid procurement, business and industry understanding, ability to successfully work with others in a matrix from a range of cultures within a diverse political, economic, technical, and social environment. You can demand as well as provide high quality service.
• English language reading, writing, and speaking skills at a professional level.
• Deeper knowledge of the business functions of supply and procurement.
• Experience with SAP ERP environment.
• Influencing and leading change abilities.
• Be willing to actively engage and lead problem solving opportunities.
• A professional level of computer skills – Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Highly motivated individual with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Communication skills, plus co-operation and interpersonal skills to manage internal and external interfaces.
• Trustworthy and self-organised personality, as candidate will work independently.
Our client is a world-wide supplier of heavy equipment in the process industries, including construction and mining.
• Conduct all business transactions in accordance with the company‘s Global Procurement policies, procedures & guidelines, legal requirements, regulations, and ethical standards
• Implement Product Supply Strategies in Market Area including execution and management of Sourcing actions & supply base development projects in collaboration with BL Sourcing Managers and other stakeholders
• Contribute to Product Supply Strategies development with BL Sourcing Managers and develop local sourcing strategies for specific products and their components when needed
• Monitor, analyse and take actions on agreed KPIs for Sourcing & Supply Base Development in the region
• Lead effective negotiations with suppliers
• Manage key local supplier relationships, prepare and establish Frame Agreements and pricelists in line with strategies and acts as SRM for selected suppliers
• Find and develop cost competitive supply chains in the MA, aim to remove bottlenecks and supply risks such as Single sources
• Ensure Supplier qualification in cooperation with Supply Quality Engineer
• Support the development of Product Procurement Plans and supply planning actions in sales and proposal activities.
• Maintain the Supply Base in the region and keep necessary information up to date in existing tools and systems
• Provide inputs to Supply Market Intelligence
• Promote Supplier innovation while protecting Company‘s IPR
• Support in claims processing to suppliers
In this position it is also required to:
• Take part in control of product and supplier quality.
• Monitor and follow company sustainability and HSE principles at the suppliers in respective areas.
• Be a part and contributor to the global procurement network.
• Lead/ support continuous improvement activities at suppliers and company products.
• Support all related BL/PG’s and Sourcing Managers at their areas.
• Demonstrate cooperative team effort within work group. Work effectively with other groups and departments, internal or external.
• Demonstrate respect for others and acts in an appropriate and professional manner.
• Assess and prioritizes work requirements; develops and executes plans in a timely manner and accepts advice and/or direction well.
• Manage interaction with various cultures.
Please send your application to: irina.popovici at isg.com