Inventory Control Analyst
Garrett is a cutting-edge technology provider that enables vehicles to become safer, more connected, efficient and environmentally friendly. We lead the development of innovative and differentiated solutions which empower the transportation industry to redefine and further advance motion. We partner with the world’s leading car and truck manufacturers, creating the turbocharging, electric boosting and connected vehicle systems central to the latest generation of fuel efficient and lower emissions vehicles.Cerinte
University Degree (mandatory)
Minimum 3 years experience preferable in automotive/ oil & gas/ manufacturing sectors in a analytical position. Minimum 1 year experience in SAP (MM & SD).
Good communication skills (writing, speaking) in English - medium level.
MS Office (Excel - advanced level, ppt)
Organized skills required.
Cognitive skills: analytical, attention to details and problem solving skills, as well as ability to provide a sound and reliable judgment in complex situations
Team player, high energy, positive “can-do” mind-set, proactive atittude
Continuous improvement mind set
• Prepares the weekly E&O reports, proposes action plan for the functions involved - customer desk & site expeditors & inventory & finance teams.
• Follow up on implementing the action plan.
• Sustains the re-balancing process between Garrett plants. Monitors the stock at unit & value level which is sent to other GTX plants in order to reflect the efficiency of the process.
• Responsible for publishing monthly official E&O inventory report. Reflects future possible risks in order to make sure that financial provision will be booked.
• Flags the risks coming from other type of inventory to local finance & global inventory functions.
• Active participate in inventory meetings (plant & global) by highlighting the present status together with possible risks.
• Follows the raw materials and materials stock efficiency, returns to the vendor scheduler & customer desk responsible and ensures that the necessary measures are taken to avoid overtaking/lack of stock.
• Proposes destruction lists to the financial.
• Responsible for SAP Excess & Obsolete transaction updates.
• By request is preparing reports and complex analysis regarding different types of inventory.
• Supports Inventory Coordinator whenever is required.
• Ensures full compliance with inventory process flows.
• Actively involved in all inventory MOS (regular & adhoc decisions).
• Present and explain inventory reports within Supply Chain organization