We are a full-cycle software development company delivering high-performing solutions and services designed to answer the specific needs of each of our clients. We are specialized in data management web, mobile and BI applications based on Microsoft or IBM technologies, on cloud or on-premise.Cerinte
What we are looking for:
• Proven experience as a BI Developer;
• Knowledge of Power BI and SQL;
• Azure Data Factory, familiar with Azure portal, Power Automate, PowerApps, LogicApps would be a great asset;
• University degree or equivalent work experience on computer sciences;
• Strong analytical, communication skills and attention to detail;
• Collaborative attitude towards working within a development and support team;
• Good use of English language (comprehension, written and speech).
Your daily responsibilities will include:
• Translate business needs to technical specifications;
• Power BI development and administration;
• Make decisions for optimizing data processing;
• Security design and configuration;
• Create enhancements, new functionalities, integrations and bug fixes;
• Configure and manage Power BI capacities;
• Evaluate and improve existing BI reports;
• Monitor capacities with Power BI Metrics app and in the Admin Portal;
• Be willing to travel for work purposes, if necessary.
What will you find at EXE Software?
• A friendly team willing to share their knowledge and experience;
• A welcoming and relaxing work environment;
• Challenging work tasks;
• Financial support for professional training courses and certifications;
• An office nearby student campus and AFI mall;
• Relaxing area with ping pong, foosball, library, bean bags and others;
• An exciting position in an international working environment;
• Opportunities for career development;
• Motivating salary;
• Private medical subscription.