Credit analyst & key user automations with English
If you like to move things forward and have a keen eye for details, start your adventure in our Credit department at Michelin.
As a Credit analyst, you will…:
- Act as a key user (Subject matter expert) regarding all the automations used within the team ( macros, robots and CLA);
- Be responsible for the relationship between Credit team and Automation / IS/IT Teams for the both implementation of the new functionality in automations and also implementing the new ones;
- Assure that all the information regarding the credit limits is correct and reviewed according to the deadlines & based on the information received from the authorize persons;
- Create, monitor and solve with partners the tickets that you are raising if the systems are not working;
- Prepare and dissaminate reports containing information about credit results;
- Challenge and review the current processes by proposing ways to simplify/improve.
- Apply internal control rules (archiving, control checks);
- Manage the continuity of service in your perimeter.
- Be involved in onboarding activities for new colleagues as buddy.
- Communication skills (both written and oral);
- ·Fluency in English - at least B2, other European language is a plus ;
- Academical background;
- Attention to details and focus on results;
- Ability to learn/to adapt to new processes;
- A team-worker attitude and customer-oriented approach.
- Digital culture and knowledge.
- A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
- · Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
- · Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- · Private medical subscription;
- · Deduction of vacation costs;
- Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
- · The option to customize your own benefits package with: book rental service, gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs.
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.