Data Science / Machine Learning Engineer - posibility for remote work
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Data Science / Machine Learning Engineer - posibility for remote work active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
- At least 4 years of experience working on data science/machine learning problems
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, random forests, neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Experience working in Python
- Experience working in Data frameworks such as Spark, Hadoop, HDFS
- Experience working with ML frameworks (Pytorch, Tensorflow, etc.) and libraries (scikit-learn, pandas)
- Experience with OOP software engineering practices
- Knowledge of Apache Airflow
-Some experience with AWS
-Experience working in IoT or predictive maintenance domain
-Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: D3, Qlik sense, ggplot
ML/Cloud based system that efficiently analyzes collected data to predict/prevent/troubleshoot system failures and performance issues in smart-devices
Multi-tenancy & medium-high data volume processing
Data collected from smart devices is accessed from cloud (AWS) storage and undergoes translation from device-specific schema, file formats, etc and transformations such as selection of relevant data and features before being applied to a ML model training subsystem; qualified models are then pushed to production environment for prediction/execution. Data handling employs scalable spark-based access. The entire processing workflow is kept in sync via pipelines defined in airflow.
The state of the entire data engineering (& ML models, training and execution) is available via Dashboard UI
• Bring data science/machine learning expertise to a local Scrum team, providing qualified deliverables and services on schedule.
• Participate in progress reviews
• Work with scrum master(s), tech lead(s) to analyze and understand user stories in each sprint
• Complete coding & unit testing for the allocated stories
• Create design documents or make changes to existing ones
• Complete code reviews
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.