Tax Consultant | Cluj-Napoca Office
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
- Bachelor degree (Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other economic major preferred, but not mandatory) obtained or master degree to be obtained in 2021;
- Previous exposure to business environment and/or involvement in extracurricular activities will be appreciated (at least 1 year experience is a plus);
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels;
- Well organized, shows ability to prioritize task;
- Demonstrates problem solving skills, proactivity and initiative;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (Romanian and English; other languages are a plus);
- Experience with Microsoft office tools is a plus (excel, power point, etc.).
The Tax Consultant:
- Is included in our team of tax consultants and gradually specializes in specific tax issues;
- Works under the guidance of more experienced colleagues (senior consultants, managers);
- Looks for and studies legislation and various documentation; in this respect, Deloitte standard methodologies and knowledge management resources will be used;
- Is involved in drafting proposals for clients and contracts under the supervision of the senior colleagues;
- Prepares draft letters and reports for clients, summarizing facts, analyses, solutions and recommendations;
- Attends meetings with clients, together with the managers;
- Communicates with local and foreign clients;
- Communicates with local tax authorities;
- Assist senior colleagues in preparing presentations for the Deloitte tax seminars (e.g. performs relevant research, drafting the presentation, etc.);
- Participates to comprehensive local and regional learning programs within Deloitte, as well as undertakes self-study using Deloitte global e-learning platform.
About the team
Tax at Deloitte is an exciting and challenging area. We provide a complete array of tax services to companies of all sizes and across all business sectors within the regional and local market. This is why we have a continuous need for talented and motivated professionals.
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes but please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.