Senior Visual Designer (remote job)
Tide is a financial platform that saves them time and money.
Unlike banks or business software, Tide curates and integrates financial products and services with banking into a unified experience that solves the full range of SME financial needs.
You’ll be a great fit if you are/have:
- Highly conceptual in both visual design and communications, as well as having a solid understanding of what it takes to craft and deliver great work that progresses our brand.
- A person who will help foster the great creative culture and the talent we have at Tide. We have amazing designers—help them get even better.
- A broad portfolio of work, covering web, mobile, brand, campaign and motion/video.
- A few years of experience in a start-up, agency, studio, or in-house role focused on creating brand and marketing communications.
- A great attitude – We value our creative talent tremendously and show it, but we operate a prima-donna free work zone.
- You know the technical side of production for web design, print, digital media, motion graphics, and video
- You work best as part of a team collaborating with social media teams, external agencies, performance marketers, engineers, and other designers.
- You take ownership and need minimal oversight.
- You can communicate effectively, regardless of the audience.
- You’re a pro in the tools we use (or similar) Figma, Invision, Adobe CS.
- You have experience with design systems, components, and style guides.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- You’ll have a strong desire to define the look and feel of what is next in visual and interaction design and an interest in the latest design trends, technology, and social media.
- You’ll work to understand business goals and communications needs, then help plan, develop, and deliver clear, relevant creative that brings the two together.
- You'll work with senior stakeholders to help them understand communication problems, collaborating to find solutions, and delivering great outputs.
- Facilitating workshops and leading meetings, collaborating successfully with cross-functional peers and teams to develop concepts.
- You'll be supporting embedded cross-functional marketing and product teams, responsible for our brand and communication artifacts; from initial discovery through to the execution of final crafted designs informed by our brand guidelines.
- Collaborating regularly using solid communication, documentation, and facilitation skills across the business to evangelize design.
- Challenging yourself and the team on how we work, helping to adopt new practices and tools.
- Helping to raise the bar for design at Tide. We're a small but mighty team of Tideans where everyone plays a critical role in improving our community of practice—whether that's through improving our craft skills to leading rituals to giving great feedback.
- Working to help & make sure our long-term strategy, business goals, and experience quality are all in alignment and that there are healthy opportunities for visibility and feedback.
This is a remote position with occasional traveling to Tide's office in Sofia, Bulgaria post-pandemic and under a full-time B2B contact. Additional benefits include 25 days annual paid leave and a personal budget for L&D.