PHP Developer (Team Leader)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile OC Prod HR Consulting active.
Vezi toate job-urile PHP Developer (Team Leader) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
OC Prod is a consulting company in Management and Organization, founded in 2005 in Romania, which currently operates in 6 countries on 4 continents (Canada, Morocco, France, Romania, Vietnam, China).
OC Prod is an international recruitment agency, specialized in areas such as engineering, medical, retail. IT, Finacial, BPO etc.
We are involved, together with our clients, who are also our partners in developing and implementing projects.
● Proactively keep abreast of industry developments, skills and technologies and share information, ideas and best practice with development team members to improve software quality
● Demonstrate a logical and structured approach to people management and task prioritisation with minimum guidance
● Strong leadership skills that align with the development of colleagues
● Create & maintains strong working relationships with members of the delivery team and wider business so that the overall function operates optimally
● Experience with distributed systems
● Proven experience with at least 1 PHP MVC framework
● Experience writing modern OO and/or functional programming
● Strong knowledge of Cloud patterns
● Experience working with concurrency (threads, deadlock, starvation, consistency, coherence) - Networking (IPC, TCP/IP)
● Understanding of Availability and Reliability considerations, Real-world performance, CAP theorem
● Lead the architectural discussions and help drive engineering best practices within your team towards excellence
● Experience working with an agile development team (SCRUM, Kanban etc)
● Fluent in developing on a Linux/Mac-based environment
● Good knowledge of design patterns
● Experience working different databases and data storages
● Experience with API design
● Exposure to Docker and Infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
● Strong written ability and excellent communication skills
● Educated to degree level or equivalent professional experience