JAVA Solution Architect
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
- Microservice designs and architectures (SOA, formal patterns etc)
- APIs and API frameworks (Glue/WSO2, Swagger, RAML, REST, Web Services etc)
- Security (OAuth, OpenId, etc)
- Scalable infrastructure models (Cloud, DB Fabric, Openshift, PaaS etc)
- Core programming technologies and tools (Java, JPA, Spring, OSGi etc)
- Familiar with architectural patterns such as Serverless Architectures, CQRS, event store
- Extensive experience delivering complex solutions (ideally but not restricted to banking and/or financial institutions), from analysis and design through all delivery phases
- Knowledge of architectural frameworks and best practices
- Proven leadership track of record in designing and implementing complex, mission-critical and high traffic enterprise architectures
- Stakeholder management experience
- Clear & confident technical communication skills in English
- Collaborate with the global WM architect/analyst team to define and implement solution components for various Wealth Management platforms.
- Communicating complex and broad range of information pertaining to the solution and roadmap clearly and appropriately catered to for different levels (Managing Director to junior developers) and functions (Close The Bank, Run The Bank, Business management, EA, development teams etc ) both within IT and the business
- Getting consensus on the solution and roadmap, ensuring buy in to the proposed architecture by all stakeholders
- Selects the proper design patterns and solution frameworks for the Wealth Management platforms, both back-end and front-end.
- Producing relevant artefacts including architecture blueprints, decision logs and technical solution documents
- Determining the non-functional requirements such as data volumes, through put performance, data retention requirements, authorization/authentication etc. in order to ensure solutions are scalable, robust, allow for agile change and meet any project Service Level Agreement’s and regulatory requirements
- Participating and leading design workshops.