Mechanical and Utilities Engineer - Tire Division
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Mechanical and Utilities Engineer - Tire Division active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
* Ensuring the necessary compressed air, vacuum, cooling water for production in the highest efficiency conditions;
* Monitoring the consumption of compressed air and cooling water, so that they are within the predetermined limits;
* Ensuring preventive and predictive maintenance to comply with the performance indicators (KPI) of the following equipment: compressors, water cooling systems, vacuum system and main pipes related to the equipment listed up to the isolation valve of production equipment;
* Ensuring service and quality maintenance (according to the documentation) of energy equipment, preparing the specifications, monitoring the service contracts and the external suppliers in case of works related to the Energy Department;
* Participating to the preparation of energy balance sheet, annual budget, and annual investment program of the Energy Department;
* Technical assistance to request outside the scheduled hours, in case of breakdowns, according to the planning (hotline).
* Mechanical or Electromechanical Engineering University degree;
* Minimum 3 years of experience in industrial installations area;
* Troubleshooting and Maintenance knowledge;
* Knowledge of Pneumatics and Hydraulics is a plus;
* Basic knowledge of electrical installations is a plus;
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office 365;
* Good communication skills;
* Customer and quality orientation;
* Ability to work with deadlines;
* English language skills - intermediate level;
* Availability for Hotline.
What we offer
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
* Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Flexible Working Schedule;
* International Work Environment & Traveling;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.