Business Functional Analyst - Treasury
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban becomes Inetum active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Functional Analyst - Treasury active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Minimum 4-5 years of relevant experience as Business Analyst in the banking industry
• In depth understanding of Agile and SCRUM Requirements
• Provable stakeholders management skills.
• Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Business Requirements Document, Functional Specification Document, Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs
• Supports obtaining sign-off of Business Requirements and other related documentation
• Supports the preparation of feasibility studies and estimates and creation of business cases outlining cost impacts and value drivers of proposed solutions
• Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams
• Supports and co-ordinates UAT, defining testing requirements together with the QA & Testing Team as well as the clients.