Transfer Pricing Junior Consultant
Exceptional client service, without exception. There are many ways to answer the question “Why BDO?”
We could tell you about our 1,600 offices worldwide. We could mention our comprehensive service offerings, our experience across virtually every major industry, or the wide range of clients we serve, from regional businesses to global leaders.
But what truly sets BDO apart is our commitment to exceeding expectations on every engagement, big or small, for every client, local or multinational. It’s about more than our depth of experience or technical excellence, more than our open, communicative culture. It’s about a firm-wide dedication to delivering service to every single client that is, without exception, exceptional.
• Economic University degree (Accounting and Finance are considered an advantage)
• Planning and organization skills
• Result and deadline oriented
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Initiative, flexibility, accountability, team spirit.
• Good command of English and MS Office
As our colleague within the Transfer Pricing department, you will work closely with the Transfer Pricing Project Manager and you will be engaged in challenging and dynamic activities that will give you the opportunity to:
• Grow your expertise through professional development & ongoing learning experiences
• Understand what it means to work in consultancy and be an advisor
• Perform financial analysis for clients from various fields of activity;
• Identifying and assessing local and cross-border intercompany transactions, by analysing key information from the clients
• Preparing/updating/reviewing transfer pricing documentation
• Gain insights on how the multi-billion dollar companies trade with each other and how they can optimize their business from a tax perspective
• Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
Are you ready for the journey of your career in professional services? Just pack your enthusiasm and good competences and join us!
By applying to this job post, you are giving BDO Romania your consent to process the data provided in your Curriculum Vitae. We mention that your data will be used exclusively for conducting the recruitment process and to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. If your application is not successful, BDO Romania might keep your personal data for future employment oportunities for which you may be suited. All your data will be treated with confidentiality, in accordance to EU Legislation 2016679 and you have the right to contact us anytime at privacy [at] bdo [dot] ro to withdraw your consent for data processing or to correct, modify, delete the data provided.